Header block allows you to add multiple items to your page:
- Page title - a title of your short term rental, hotel, business
- Description - a small description about your property
- Social media - links to your main social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, WhatsApp, Youtube)
You can use all of these items or just use one of them. For example, you can create a Header block with a title on the top of the page but you can add a second Header block at the bottom of the page and include only social media buttons.
How to use Header block:
- All items on Header block are optional. You can add just one or multiple of these items.
- To add social media items - press "Add social media account", select platform from the list and add respective link to your account.
- Each social media item can be hidden or deleted if needed.
- You can add multiple Header blocks to your page.
When editing a Header block you will be able to see how content looks in the page preview view.
You can also use the Header block to create a larger Title in the middle of the page.